Subject: Re: Morph Plus to LW
From: Stephen Loughran <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 94 21:29 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
On Jun 25 18:08 94, Eric Brown said:

>Has anyone actually taken a Morph Plus sequence and displayed it in a LW
>animation.  I've tried it by loading the sequence under the Images menu-
>nothing shows up when it's rendered.
>
>I've also tried loading it up a frame at a time in the Images menu, but when
>it is rendered it only renders the last frame that was keyframed.
>...
>...
>So if anyone has actually done it, please let us in on the secret.

    could it be that LW expects a three figure file extension, whereas 
Morph Plus creates a four figure extension? I havent used Morph Plus 
for a few months so i could be wrong but i would hazard a guess that 
could be the source of the problem

    steve

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            |
[email-masked]  |
Steve Loughran,             |   A4000/040@25Mhz 2Mb CHIP 16Mb FAST,
Apprentice Lightwave Freak, |   2.1Gb SCSI Drive, Video Toaster 4000,
Millennium Interactive Ltd, |   Lightwave, Imagine, Essence, Vista,
Cambridge,                  |   AdPro.. anything I've missed?
England.                    |
                            |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------